St Vincent's Care Services Toowoomba
Our Toowoomba residential living community (historically known as Lourdes Home for the Aged) has a long and rich history of serving the Darling Downs.
Our focus is on providing the best balance of independence and support. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens. Local parklands, shopping, entertainment, and medical and transport services are also just a few minutes away.
On-site services and activities available to you include:
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On-site chapel
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
With us, you will receive exceptional care within safe, inviting, fully serviced accommodation.
Your spacious private room will include an ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, and garden or courtyard views. Our larger rooms provide the perfect solution for couples wishing to stay together.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by qualified practitioners
- Well-appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Personal telephone and internet access (additional costs apply)
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and podiatrists.
Staying in the comfort and security of your own home and your local community for as long as possible is an option many cherish. Our community living services, which are available throughout Toowoomba, help make this a reality.
Whether it’s lending a hand with day-to-day chores, organising visits to or from health professionals, or simply sharing a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat, we are here for you. We are here to make life easier for you and your family.
Should the time come when you need additional care, we would be pleased to welcome you to our St Vincent’s Care Services Toowoomba residential living community (subject to availability and care requirements).
Residential Living — Toowoomba